Dear Website User, herein after referred to as (“You and/or User and/or Customer”), welcome to the website of Jordan Mobile Telephone Services Company (Zain) herein referred to as The Company. Please read the terms and conditions for using this website (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully. Please do not proceed with using this website if You do not accept these terms and conditions. Your continued usage of this website constitutes Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Joining the website (jo.zain.com), accessing, or using it, going through purchasing procedures, or using the provided products and services through the website must all be subject to the following terms and conditions. This website is being run by ZainJo and its affiliates, (referred to collectively as ZainJo).
Using the website equates to the acceptance of these terms and conditions and the adherence to them. ZainJo solely reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions at any time without prior approval. Thus, Users must review the terms and conditions whenever visiting the website. If a User does not accept these terms and conditions please do not use the website. Users’ continued usage of the website constitutes their acceptance of the changes.
Through accessing, using, or shopping on the website, Users adhere to the following:
1. General Details
- You declare that You are (a) at-least 18 years old. (b) That You are of age to sign a contract. (c) That You are not a person restricted from contracting. (d) That You are the owner of the account, or that You are licenced to use it.
- You are required to uphold and use Your account on the website to purchase the products available on ZainJo’s website in a compliance with these terms and conditions and all regulations and rules within them.
- You vow and promise to the website according to the effective terms and conditions.
- ZainJo has the right to record all conversations, messages, and any other communication between You and ZainJo.
- ZainJo solely has the right to alter, delete, and/or remove any part and/or the whole website and/or services and/or any content/ at any time without giving reason. You hereby acknowledge and state that You have no right to object on any of that, and that ZainJo does not bear any responsibility for any damage, loss and/or result whether directly or indirectly resulting from those changes.
- The Website may contain services, content, and/or data for services that may be added to the website and/or any plans and/or future goals of ZainJo. These services, content and/data cannot be considered in any way a guarantee or promise that ZainJo will implement these future projects, but they are expectations of ZainJo that ZainJo can solely choose not to accomplish.
- This website is made for the usage of people within the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. ZainJo does not offer any guarantees that the website is available for usage outside of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. If You are using the website while outside of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, You are using the website on Your own responsibility.
2. Membership at ZainJo
You are allowed to register a membership through the website. In order to register as a member, and benefit from The Company’s services and offers, You must, as part of the registration process, (1) accept these terms and conditions. (2) Provide contact and personal information. (3) Provide any information that ZainJo sees fit. (4) Accept responsibility for all activities undertaken under Your account and password.
(5)You are responsible for withholding the secrecy of Your account and password and restricting others from using Your account.
You are not allowed to use ZainJo membership in for fraudulent and/or inappropriate and/or competitive purposes with ZainJo, and You should inform ZainJo immediately through Email [email@example.com] of any unauthorized use of ZainJo membership or ZainJo website that You know about. ZainJo has the right to reject or cancel the registration of anyone on this website remove anyone from the website or ban someone from using this website for any reason, and may limit and/or stop the ability of anyone to use the website at any time without warning. ZainJo do not guarantee or declare that Your use of the content available on the website will infringe third parties not related to ZainJo. Stopping Your use of the website is not considered a waiver of any right or compensation for ZainJo.
The User vows to browse the website and use the services according to the applicable terms and conditions.
- Using the Information and Content.
- The services provided by the Company include but are not limited to information, pictures, audio, and correspondence. This content will be provided through and/or resulting from the website.
- The User understands that they cannot under any circumstance use the website and/or the services in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- The User understands and vows to use the website and/or the services for personal purposes. Users also vow not to use the website and/or the services for a commercial purpose, illegal acts and/or competition, any way which violates security and/or public safety, in any way that violate the relevant regulations, and/or harms the Company, its partners, its agents, its distributors, its service providers, its content providers, and/or any and all of its costumers and subscribers.
Downloadable content and services
The User vows and understands that all content that is downloaded on any personal device, personal computer, mobile phone, and/or any other device is for personal use. The Customer promises to respect the intellectual property rights of the content and commits to all the relevant laws in connection to it. The Company remains the sole legal owner of all rights, including intellectual property rights of the content downloaded by the User regardless of the rights granted by the Company to download the content.
The User understands and vows that all content and/or information provided by the Company through email or SMS will be stored, copied, and printed for the purpose of personal usage.
The costumer is not permitted in any way to publish, resend, redistribute, and/or copy and information and/or content in any shape or form to any third party and/or for commercial purposes.
The Costumer is prohibited from:
Removing, hiding, changing, and/or altering any logos within the content that is downloaded which is the author’s intellectual property, trademark and/or any other intellectual property right.
- Removing, hiding, changing, and/or altering any part and/or the whole website and/or the services, and/or using the website, content, and/or the services for any purpose not stated in the Terms and Conditions.
- Compartmentalising, dividing, and/or misusing any and all of the programs of the website and/or the services.
- Copying, disclosing, transforming, modifying, publishing, distributing, licencing, sending, republishing, and/or downloading any service and/or information received through browsing the website and/or using the services in any way whether electronic or mechanical without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Copying and/or reproducing the website or any part of it.
- Using the website and/or the services for advertising and/or selling any item and/or service for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Accessing the website in an illegal and/or prohibited manner and/or adding excessive pressure on the website. Sending and/or receiving spam, survey and/or contest messages.
Ending the membership
- ZainJo has the right to end Your membership or refuse any and all previous, present or future Users for the website (a) to uphold the governing laws or (b) in the circumstance in which a User has provided ZainJo with information that ZainJo finds incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, out of date, or vague (or when the information became incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, out of date, or vague) or (c) in the case that ZainJo finds that You are using Your membership on the ZainJo website in breach of the terms and conditions or (d) in any other circumstance that ZainJo finds suitable under their powers.
- In case You want to withdraw Your consent on the Terms and Conditions, You have to inform the Company in writing and this will result in suspending Your access to the Website.
3. Procedures of Purchase
Any and/or all purchases could be subject to agreements and/or contracts related to the service being sold and You must commit to signing those agreements and/or contract. In contract ZainJo has the right to not offer those services and/or disconnecting those services.
Methods of Payment
ZainJo has a police for a minimum limit. The minimum limit differs and is dependent on (the type of service and/or the type of order, in which the relevant fees will be added, such as delivery charges.
ZainJo, under their powers, has the capability to decline or cancel an order in some circumstances. For example, and not limited to, a scenario where the product intended to order is not available or if the product has been priced incorrectly, or if the order is perceived to be fraudulent, or under any other circumstance that ZainJo, under their powers, sees fit. ZainJo also has the right to take any precautions to ensure that Your identification is authentic for accepting Your order. ZainJo will return fees, if paid, for any transaction that has been declined or cancelled.
The costumer recognises and understands that all products and/or services being sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
ZainJo strives to supply detail descriptions of all products displayed on the website. However ZainJo does not guarantee that the descriptions is detailed, complete, updated, free from errors, or certified. ZainJo does not, in any circumstance, offer any guarantee, whether explicit or implicit, in relation to the services and/or the content in any shape or form, including but not limited to their marketing capabilities, usefulness, accuracy, ownership, and/or its failure to meet any relevant legal requirements.
ZainJo strives to provide detailed information on the pricing of products and services available on the website ZainJo. However ZainJo cannot guarantee the accuracy of the pricing. ZainJo holds the right to reject or cancel any order of products or services that are incorrectly priced on the website due to an error. In this scenario ZainJo sends a notice to the uUser through their Email. In addition to this, ZainJo reserves the right to, under their powers, to correct the error with the correct price.
ZainJo’s website provides information related to the availability of the products. This information may be used to evaluate the possibility of shipping the product directly once an order has been made. However, ZainJo does not guarantee the availability of a product for instant shipping. In rare circumstances, the product could be available for direct delivery at the time or order, but becomes unavailable right after ZainJo accepts the order. In this case, ZainJo will notify the User via Email and/or any way ZainJo sees suitable
Shipping, Delivery, and Taxes
Shipping and/or delivery will only be available within the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. The goods and/or services will be shipped and delivered by a third party and thus the User recognises that the delivery time and/or shipping are under the control of a third party and are not the responsibility of ZainJo. The Shipping and delivery costs, and all taxation will be according to the relevant rules and regulations. The method of delivery when purchasing products and/or services will be according to what ZainJo finds suitable.
4. Rules of website use
Licensing and access of the website
All the content available on this website (including but not limited to, the text, design, art, logos, icons, pictures, audio clips, programs, and their order and display) are exclusively owned by ZainJo and their licensees and content providers. This ownership is under the protection of intellectual property law and any other Jordanian or international law that protects it.
ZainJo grants the User a limited license to use this website personally. ZainJo, its licensees and content providers also reserve the right to full and absolute ownership for the content available on the website as well as the necessary intellectual property right. ZainJo also reserves the right to withhold the license given to the User whenever it solely desires.
Content provided on the website
You must also declare that all information, or data provided either on the website or, provided by ZainJo through any other method, is accurate, up-to date, correct, and complete. You are also responsible for keeping information You provide on the website accurate, up-to date, correct and complete.
It is barred to use any invalid email addresses or any other information that is incorrect, or misleading. You are also prohibited from impersonating any other person or defrauding ZainJo in any other way. In some circumstances Your information provided will be documented, and by using this website You agree to provide accurate, and up-to date information and accept it can be documented.
5. Removing Responsibility of guarantees
Excluding what is discussed in the terms and conditions, ZainJo does not provide any assurance over any other terms and does not guarantee or provide any other terms whether implicit or explicit. ZainJo does not guarantee the accuracy and/or truth of the information and/or content on the website, whether it is the downloadable content and/or the information and/or content sent through email or SMS. Users must use this website under their own responsibility. Whatever is presented on this website should be considered “as is” and “as is available”. ZainJo reserves the right to limit Your use of the website or any element or part of it at any time. ZainJo also does not guarantee that the website would be without interruption and/or error, and/or that the website or any of its services provided are free from viruses. In the scenario in which a User downloads any content from the website, they are doing so on their own accord and responsibility. And Users are solely responsible for any harm or damage done to their computers and/or devices used to browse and/or shop on the website. Any information or advice received on the website acts as no guarantee of any kind. ZainJo does not bear any responsibility for any acts done reliant on the information and/or data received through the website and/or any service and/or correspondence done through email and/or SMS that could result in any loss whether direct and/or indirect. You recognise that any service is provided on an “as is” basis, including all its faults and according to its availability. ZainJo is not under any circumstance responsible for not providing a high quality, effective, and/or accurate service and/or content.
ZainJo bears no responsibility towards You or any third party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the contractual obligations, negligence, and/or misuse and/or resulting from the use of the website and/or service including but not limited to:
Loss of any service, content and/or data as a result of delayed delivery and/or non-delivery, and/or any interruption and/or suspension of the website and/or services.
Any error, fault in the website, costs, loss, loss of profits, and/or direct and/or damages resulting from the use and/or misuse of the website and/or the lack of ability to browse the website and/or use the services and/or content and/or interruption in the website or services.
Any conflict between the website and any other website, service, program, tools, devices, and/or any interruption and/or delay for starting, using, and/or completing any interaction done through the website in an accurate and fast way.
The Legal Entity and Authorising a Delegate
In the scenario in which You are a legal entity like a company or corporation, then authorising a delegate means that the authorised delegate has the full legal capacity to manage the account and act willingly on the legal entity’s behalf. Any action done by the delegate is considered to be done by the owner of the account and is binding on to them.
All suppliers that offer their products on ZainJo’s website are independent contractors and they are neither employees nor agents of ZainJo. Therefore, ZainJo are not responsible for any of the work, negligence, errors, guarantees, infractions, injuries, deaths, damage either personal or financial, caused by the suppliers and their products.
You accept complete responsibility for Your browsing and usage of this website and/or Your usage of Your membership at ZainJo, as well as any purchase, product or service usage through ZainJo’s website. Users also accept and take responsibility for any information sent, received and/or that Your usage of this website may not be secure and may be intercepted by any unlicensed third party. Users also accept that they are using this website under their own responsibility. In regards to what has been previously stated, You clarify and accept that ZainJo and its licensers, suppliers, and any relevant third party are not liable for any damage done directly or indirectly, physically or mentally, personally financially, or in any way connected with (a) this website or any other website or source that can be accessed through the website. (b) Any act or omission of an act. (c) Your membership at ZainJo or its cancellation or termination. (d) any delay or inability to use the website or any products, services, or information provided or advertised on the website. (e) any change, cancellation, or removal of any of the content provided or advertised on the website.
You agree to protect and defend ZainJo from any and all harm caused, whether direct or indirect, as well as from any prosecution, damages, fees, and cost. This includes but is not limited to lawyer fees emerging from or related to the website and/or any violation to any of the declarations, guarantees, or texts mentioned in the terms and conditions and/or as a result of using the website and/or the services and/or providing You with any information and/or date belonging to ZainJo.
7. Email communication
Using the website or emailing ZainJo qualifies as communicating with ZainJo electronically. You thereby agree to electronically receive any communications related to Your use to the use of the website. You also agree that any agreements, notifications, or correspondences, any other forms of communication that are provided on the website meet all legal requirements. Users must consider all notifications sent from ZainJo to the User as received and that and that all notifications sent by ZainJo to the User have taken effect once sent by email to the address listed on the ZainJo website.
8. Complete agreement
These terms and conditions act as a complete agreement between all Users and ZainJo regarding all matters and issues discussed within these terms and conditions. This agreement takes precedent over any previous, agreements, letters, discussions, presentations, or any other document related to the mentioned cases in this agreement.
9. Conditions of disassociation
In the circumstance in which any part of this agreement is considered null, void, or impossible to implement, that part will be reinterpreted in a method in coordination with the current law which in the closest image reflects the intentions of the parties. The remainder of the agreement remains, completely enforceable under the law it was created within.
ZainJo’s inability or failure to act as to what would be considered a violation to the terms and conditions by any User is not to be considered a concession of the right ZainJo has to act on following or related violations. If in any scenario in which any of the content of this website, or use of the website in violation of the laws of Your region, then this website is not designed for You and we ask You to desist using this website. You are solely responsible for upholding Your region’s laws and for the handling of and committing to any case which You are involved in.
12. Dispute Resolution
Due to the high cost of litigation, Users and ZainJo agree to solve disputes using the following conflict resolutions: in the case of any dispute, lawsuit, or conflict arising from or related to any activity partaken on the website, or any violation, infraction, explanation, or guarantee by the terms and conditions or any part of it, the party that received this dispute must to try and settle the dispute in their best intentions by sending the other party a letter (through the mail or first class mail) listing the facts and circumstances (including any related document) in relation to the dispute and give the other part 30 days to respond to the letter and solve the dispute. The letters to ZainJo must be addressed to the following:
ZainJo Amman, Jordan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Both ZainJo and its Users agree to attempt these conflict resolutions before resorting to litigation or lawsuits.
13. Governing Law
These terms and conditions and the relationship between You and ZainJo are under the governance of the law of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and that the relevant specialised court for any litigation is the Central Amman court (Qasr Al Adel)
- These terms and conditions were written in two languages; English and Arabic. In the scenario in which there is a discrepancy between the Arabic and English versions, the Arabic version will be the applicable version.